Are you a pipeline TD who enjoys working with the Layout and Animation departments?
What you’ll get to do:
- Be part of a team who are responsible for pipeline development and support.
- Ensuring the optimisation of the workflow of the Performance departments which include Assembly, Layout and Animation.
- Support animators and layout artists
- Work in a Linux in production
- Interface with the R&D department
What you bring:
- 3 years minimum working on animated features or VFX projects
- Competency using and troubleshooting Maya in a production environment
- Experience with a large facility pipeline
- Programming experience in Python
- Experience in PyQt
- Programming experience in C++ and/or a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Physics or equivalent will be considered a bonus
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to follow through on solutions
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and problem solve
- Ability to work within a strong team environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Due to security reasons please do not include any links to Dropbox or Google Docs.
For more information about Working Holiday Visas and company sponsored visas please go to our FAQ page.