Are you interested in partnering with our Artist Management team to provide support to artists in our Vancouver studio?! The Artist Management Assistant will be responsible for coordinating the activities of the Artist Management team, as well as liaising with other departments including HR, Finance, Systems, and Production.
What you’ll get to do:
- Partnering with Artist Managers, liaise directly with artists, production, and Payroll on leave requests and timesheet resolution
- Schedule Artist and Production reviews; request and collate feedback from relevant parties
- Track updates and organize/file confidential documents; coordinate with HR to keep them abreast of changes
- Schedule and attend relevant meetings; provide notes and summaries as required
- Provide regular updates to Artist Managers on outstanding issues/tasks; schedule crew meetings where necessary
- Diary management for the Artists Managers as needed
- Liaise with HR, Finance, Systems, and production departments as required
- Discreetly deal with confidential and sensitive information in an appropriate manner
- Other ad hoc administrative duties as may reasonably be required
What you bring:
- 1 – 2 years of administrative experience
- Prior experience assisting a team or an office in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Motivated, pro-active, adaptable
- Strong time management and prioritization skills; works well under pressure
- Proficiency with MS Office including Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Reliable and responsible attitude
- Some knowledge or understanding of animation, VFX, or post-production is a plus
- Human Resources studies is a plus
Please apply if you are eligible to work in Canada.
Due to security reasons please do not include any links to Dropbox or Google Docs.