Are you a character/creature rigger interested in working on Peter Rabbit 2? We are looking for Rigging Digital Artists who are technical and have experience with creatures and characters.
What you’ll get to do:
- Working closely with a variety of departments including; R&D, Art, Modelling, Layout and Animation, to develop, implement, support and maintain character and prop assets for use in both Layout and Animation.
- Produce complex production ready rigs of a high standard.
- Work with Animators to develop and prototype rigs for a broad range of creative and technical requirements.
- Support rigs as they move through the animation pipeline and develop supplementary animation tools and processes.
What you bring:
- Proficiency in Python and ability to navigate a large managed code base, or willingness to learn in a fast paced technical environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Proven strong technical and visual skills.
- Proven strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and problem solve.
What you’ll need to include on your application:
- Examples of your python scripts
- Variety of styles of rigs, in particular character/creature rigs.
Due to security reasons please do not include any links to Dropbox or Google Docs.