Are you a Production Manager who has been responsible for the overall production management of the picture production from story through to final delivery; including accountability for the master project schedule, production priorities, production reporting, crew and quota planning and projections?
Peter Rabbit 2 is the project for you!
What you’ll get to do:
- Create and maintain the overall master schedule incorporating the departmental schedules from the Production Supervisors.
- Create and maintain the overall project milestone overview.
- Communicate clearly priorities, milestones, quotas and deadlines to Production Supervisors and Producer(s).
- Develop and maintain schedule summaries for Producer(s) on a weekly basis or as required.
- Communicate asset and shot production priority changes to all Production Supervisors and work with Production Supervisors on solutions for such variances.
- Work closely with CG Supervisors, Creative Leads and Producer(s) to resolve any conflicting priorities.
- Ensure that all breakdowns that support bid and schedule are accurate and in line with current brief and budget, and report all variances which affect schedule and budget to Producer(s).
- Recommend to Producer(s) required resources needed to complete the project on time and in budget.
- Assess any re-bids or quote allocations by Production Supervisors and present to Producer(s) when necessary.
- Evaluate the implications of any production issues that arise from reviews ensuring a solution-based approach.
- Line-manage the Production Supervisors, the Production Co-ordinators and the Production Assistants on day-to-day basis ensuring all tasks are understood and executed.
- Build relationships with department supervisors and creative and technical leads to enable yourself to provide support and be aware of any issues and concerns.
- Communicate all relevant information to all relevant support departments.
- Pro-actively identify issues, problems or changes, recommend solutions and communicate to the relevant people in a timely manner.
What you bring:
- 5 + years’ experience working within a production team on a large VFX or animation production.
- 2 + years’ experience in a similar role.
- Exceptional scheduling skills and working knowledge of database tracking software.
- Thorough understanding of live-action and CG based workflows.
- Technical knowledge/experience in film formats, digital media and film techniques.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Excel; MS Project is a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; strong attention to detail.
- Proven organizational skills, including proactive prioritization, effective time-management and comfort level with rapid context-switching.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Exceptional and proven project management and organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise and multi-task.
- Proven experience in managing large teams of people.
Due to security reasons please do not include any links to Dropbox or Google Docs.
For more information about Working Holiday Visas and company sponsored visas please go to our FAQ page.