Animal Logic produces award-winning design, animation and visual effects for the film, television and advertising industries.
The Configuration Engineer will be fulfilling a critical role by supporting producers, managers and senior crew with configuration and integration of off-the-shelf and proprietary systems.
As someone with an eye for detail, you will gather requirements from users and translate them into new reports and setups, while maintaining a consistent overall approach.
This role would suit a recent graduate.
What you’ll get to do:
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the pipelines and processes employed at Animal Logic
- Liaise between crew from creative, managerial and technical departments
- Diagnose and troubleshoot various technical issues of the production systems such as Asset Management and Reporting Systems
- Configure, test and utilise various in-house tools and databases using a variety of programming languages
- Develop reports in our production management tool which assist our production crew to complete their work
- Respond to support requests in an efficient manner with a short turnaround time
- At least 1 year in Microsoft Excel and/or Project (including understanding of macros or add-in development)
- Experienced in manipulating database and query language experience e.g. SQL
- Computer Science or Information Technology degree desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills required
- Experience in the animation/visual effects industry
- Microsoft Excel and/or Project knowledge (preferably including understanding of macros)
Due to security reasons please do not include any links to Dropbox or Google Docs.
Please apply if you are an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen.