Are you a Department Assistant interested in joining our global R&D team, based in our Vancouver studio?!
The R&D team is responsible for developing innovative graphics tools in support of our animation productions. Reporting to the Head of Software Management, this role will provide support to the department in a very dynamic environment.
What you’ll get to do:
- Responsible for calendar management, interacting with a local and global team of management, technical staff and coordinators
- Facilitate internal and external communication for the department
- Monitor incoming help requests ensuring adequate response times are adhered to and communication flow is maintained
- Coordinate global meetings and communicate meeting outcomes
- Manage timesheets & leave requests
- Work closely with technical leads and developers to gather and disseminate status and schedule information amongst the developers and internal clients
- Support the Sydney team by managing timesheets, leave requests and department activities
What you bring:
- Previous experience assisting a team or an office in a high pressure environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A proactive approach to communication and customer care
- Previous experience working with issue tracking systems
- Demonstrated experience working with schedules and deadlines
- Ability to problem solve in a fast paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
Please apply if you are eligible to work in Canada.
Due to security reasons please do not include any links to Dropbox or Google Docs.