Are you Development Assistant interested in joining the Film Development department for Animal Logic Entertainment? Working as the assistant to the EVP of Development and Production, you will be part of a small, team-oriented environment on a very high-volume desk.
The ideal candidate is calm under pressure, has strong communication skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise while working to tight deadlines. As we are based in both Sydney and LA, working hours need to be flexible to accommodate time zones.
Our offices are located in Historic Filipino Town adjacent to DTLA.
What you’ll get to do:
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Schedule internal and external meetings
- Attend meetings as required, and ensure accurate, succinct notes are recorded and distributed
- Prove general office maintenance and running errands
- Assist with travel arrangements for Producers and Executives as required
- Provide scheduling assistance to the VP as required
What you bring:
- 1+ years’ experience as a development intern/assistant, or personal/production assistant
- Knowledge and interest in film-making, especially story development
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Mac computers
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills with a proactive, adaptable, and customer focused approach
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced, high-pressure environment with tight deadlines
- Must hold a valid driver’s license
Please apply if you are eligible to work in the US.