We are seeking a HR Advisor who will support the operational requirements of the HR function. This is an all-encompassing and hands on, operational role!
What you’ll get to do:
- Act as a trusted advisor on Animal Logic’s HR-based policies, procedures and best practice
- Partner with the HR Manager to develop and implement HR initiatives and programs
- Manage the relocation of international hires to BC, including work permits and visa process
- Collaborate in projects to enhance employee engagement and experience
- Advise leaders in talent development, retention strategies and resolving employee relations matters
- Drive our employee benefits program, promote awareness of the benefits and conditions
- Coordinate with HR Administrator to establish and maintain up-to-date/accurate employee data and reporting
- Research, recommend, develop and implement contemporary HR solutions to support the business
- Proactively identify ways to innovate, add support to the business and streamline work processes
What you bring:
- 3+ years’ HR advisory or generalist experience
- Experience working with an international and project based workforce
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Working knowledge of immigration legislation as it pertains to hiring an international workforce
- Deep understanding of the BC employment legislation
- Broad general HR and talent management experience
- Excellent interpersonal, problem solving and influencing skills, as well as attention to detail
- Experience in the industry or similar is a bonus
Please apply if you are eligible to work in Canada.
Due to security reasons please do not include any links to Dropbox or Google Docs.