Full-time Contract or Permanent role
Are you a learning professional or digital artist with learning experience who is interested in building a culture that supports continuous learning to enhance sustainability and growth across an organisation?
This is a hands on role where you will balance both the strategic and day to day operational aspects of the L&D department in Sydney.
What you’ll get to do:
- Drive our efforts to sustain a continuous learning culture across Animal Logic.
- Be a role model and champion for open dialogue and discussion around learning and development.
- Take a strategic approach to the Company’s learning needs and learning solutions. Drawing on relationships and dialogue with key stakeholders, analyse and identify knowledge gaps and areas for improvement and develop learning solutions.
- Partner with Vancouver L&D and other key stakeholders to build a cohesive Company-wide learning approach and plan, as well as a Sydney-based plan and being responsible for implementation.
- In conjunction with technology and workflow teams be hands on in the practical development of L&D tools and infrastructure.
- Manage, continuously improve and facilitate Company Orientation Program, as well as partner with departments to develop department-based orientation programs for new employees.
- Create, design, implement and facilitate learning sessions for employees.
- Build and/or maintain relationships with external providers, educational institutions, government bodies and other relevant organisations to foster greater industry awareness, develop school experience programs, internships, industry seminars & events, and help develop curriculum to align with animation/VFX industry needs.
What you bring:
- At least 5 years’ in a training and development role or some training experience if you are/have been an digital artist in film, television, gaming and/or related industries
- Experience in planning, implementing and evaluating learning & development solutions.
- Excellent facilitation and presentation capabilities.
- Ability to create, design and deliver learning & development programs.
- Knowledge of current thinking and trends related to L&D, wellbeing and engagement, organisational leadership and management practice.
- Familiarity with LMS, e-learning platforms and intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Experience working with a project-based workforce and customer focused approach.
- Strong communication, collaboration and influencing skills.
- Strong coordination, organisational, planning and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivation, initiative and resiliency.
There is no business like show business and this role isn’t for the faint hearted!
Please apply if you are eligible to work permanently in Australia.
Due to security reasons please do not include any links to Dropbox or Google Docs.