Are you an experienced recruitment assistant looking to develop your career? An exciting opportunity has become available to work in our internal Recruitment department, assisting coordinating activities of the Recruitment team, as well as other departmental duties.
What you’ll get to do:
- Coordinating interviews of candidates and reviews of their work
- Scheduling, attending and note taking at department meetings
- Maintaining the CMS (content management system)
- Creating and maintaining departmental reports
- Working within pre-established procedures and systems, and contributing to the development of new systems where appropriate
- Establishing good relationships with candidates
- Providing general support to the department
- Maintaining confidentiality and a professional attitude at all times
- It’s a busy office and the position isn’t for the faint hearted!
What you bring:
- An interest in pursuing a career in Human Resources
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- A keen interest in providing support to a fast paced HR/Recruiting department
- Proven administrative experience
- Good analytical skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A calm nature, with an ability to adapt to a fast paced and dynamic environment
- The ability to prioritise, multi-task, and work to deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- A qualification in HR is a bonus
What you’ll need to include on your application:
- Cover letter
This role will suit someone who is interested in HR/Recruiting.
Due to security reasons please do not include any links to Dropbox or Google Docs.
Please apply if you are an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen.
Please no external Recruiting agencies.