Are you a motivated and enthusiastic team player interested in joining our Technical Resources department as a Render/Data Wrangler (Digital Resource Administrator)?
What you’ll get to do:
- Work closely with other Technical Resources divisions and end users, you will ensure the render-queuing system (farm) is constantly monitored to help achieve efficient and trouble free rendering; and for safeguarding and manipulating (data) assets, and providing a range of data management services to Production.
- Be responsible for identifying, reporting and resolving problems relating to the rendering and data process.
- Monitoring of key systems, applications and infrastructure as well as supporting our Vancouver site after hours.
What you bring:
- Technical qualifications at secondary or tertiary level.
- Knowledge of scripting – Python preferred.
- Experience using Linux, Windows and Mac platforms.
- Ability to prioritise requests with competing deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve.
And you might also have:
- Previous experience in a technical support position.
- Previous experience in a TVC or film digital production environment.
- Computer graphics and/or rendering experience.
- Customer service experience.
This position will suit a person with a desire to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
Availability to work within a roster that includes nights and weekends is required.
We encourage you to apply if you an Australian Citizen/PR.
Due to security reasons please do not include any links to Dropbox or Google Docs.