Are you a mid to senior rotomation artist who is available now and interested in working on Peter Rabbit? You could be the Rotomation artist we are looking for!
As a rotomation artist you’ll animate props and character rigs to match live action plates, through various camera perspectives.
What you’ll get to do:
- Work within a team of artists to provide the animated characters that match plate actors.
- Use various skills and techniques including automated and hand tracking, to provide accurate frame by frame matching of plate objects
What you bring:
- 3 + years’ experience on feature films, TV and/or animated features.
- 2 + years’ experience in 3D rotomation.
- Demonstrates solid knowledge of Maya.
- Extensive use of character and prop rigs.
- In-depth understanding of 3D space and virtual cameras.
- Able to work autonomously and with a team.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Excellence in problem solving and balancing quick turnaround with long term quality.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to efficiently organise and prioritise work across multiple areas.
- The following would be considered a bonus
- Ability to use 3D Equalizer a bonus
What you’ll need to include on your application:
- A resume
- A demo reel that showcases your work as a final shot .
- A break down to describe the work done by you
Due to security reasons please do not include any links to Dropbox or Google Docs.
Due to the short time frame for this position we can only consider people currently able and available to work in Australia.