If you are a Senior Compositor with solid experience integrating digital FX into live plates we would love to hear from you. You may be the Nuke artist we are looking for!
Contract start in July, August & September and run to January 2020.
What you’ll get to do:
Create outstanding visuals on a major project
Work amongst an internationally recognised group of artists with high standards of creative and technical excellence
Realise the direction of the Compositing Supervisor
Develop an understanding for the department pipeline including all assets and tools, and their purpose
Accurately gauge time it takes to achieve tasks and hit deadlines consistently
Understand the processes of adjoining departments (e.g. Lighting) and communicate with these departments as needed
Become proficient with the departments propriety tools
Contribute creative feedback in reviews
Assist junior crew & work closely with your Lead to keep creative standards high.
What you bring:
– A minimum of 8 years+ experience as a Compositor for visual effects films
– Outstanding production knowledge of Nuke
– A passion & infectious enthusiasm for creating outstanding visuals on an international stage
– Excellent ability to integrate 2d, 3d and live action elements
– Proven ability to follow an established look and meet deadlines
– Excellent attention to detail
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to multi-task, prioritise and problem solve
– A good understanding of a range of supplementary software typically found in digital production, such as Maya, is desirable
What you need to include in your application:
Your demo reel will have:
– Examples of integration of CG into live plates
– Examples of photo-real feature film and/or high end television work
– Camera plates
– Individual layers
– Finished shots
Due to security reasons please do not include any links to Dropbox or Google Docs.
For more information about Working Holiday Visas and company sponsored visas please go to our our FAQ page.