Are you a Senior Engineer interested in contributing to our performance framework and tools, that stretch from Layout to Final animation, with Rigging as a pivotal point of the effort?
What you’ll get to do:
- Work on core tools, plugins, nodes and applications used by Animation and Rigging.
- Work alongside some of the best artists and developers in the world and have an opportunity to make significant and varied contributions to a modern and unique Character Animation Pipeline.
- Be at the centre of the continued development of a pipeline that is both very recent and ripe with opportunities as well as established and proven on high-end productions, and make a significant contribution to our large roster of coming feature animation and film VFX productions.
What you bring:
- Proven experience working directly on, and in close collaboration with users of, rigging and animation tools
- Demonstrable knowledge of a high end DCC application and its API (Maya, XSI or Houdini)
- Proficient Python Developer
- Intermediate or above C++ knowledge (to the extent of being able to maintain, extend or imitate existing plugins)
- A tertiary qualification in Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or Computer Science, or demonstrable equivalent experience applicable to mathematical and engineering tasks
- Ability to work as part of a team and flexibility to work alternatively to both strict specifications and more open and creative challenges
- A passion for regularly working with end-user clients and production staff
The following will be considered a bonus, and might become required learning during your contribution to the project:
- An appreciation of design aesthetics
- Prior experience as a technical director or other closely related production side role
- More advanced C++ skill level
- UI/UX design and development experience
Due to security reasons please do not include any links to Dropbox or Google Docs.
For more information about Working Holiday Visas and company sponsored visas please go to our FAQ page.