Are you a Senior Paint/Roto Artist who is available soon? Would you like to join the team on Peter Rabbit 2 in Sydney? This position would run from July through to December 2019.
What you’ll get to do:
- Create detailed roto mattes for Compositors, with a good understanding of how the mattes will be used
- Use patches and frame by frame painting for rig removal
- Accurately bid on time required to complete roto and paint work
- Mentor junior roto artists
What you bring:
- 3+ years+ experience doing Paint/Prep work in a production environment
- Strong proficiency in Nuke and Mocha
- Knowledge of Maya and Photoshop an advantage
- Well-developed skillset, covering all aspects of the craft and applicable software/s
- Able to take direction and to communicate your own comments and queries efficiently
- Able to confidently prioritise tasks and problem solve to meet targets, in partnership and communication with the Supervisor and the Production team
- A great eye and a genuine love of visual imagery
- Pride in your work, helping others and enjoying being part of a team
As we need to fill this position quickly, we can only consider candidates who are Australian citizens or residents or otherwise able to work in Australia immediately, for this role.
Due to security reasons please do not include any links to Dropbox or Google Docs.