We are currently looking for talented senior Lookdev/surfacing Artist.
To be successful in this role, the following is required of all candidates:
- 5 year’s experience working on high quality texturing, shading and surfacing (preferably on photo realistic material)
- Strong production experience in Maya and experience in a modern ray-tracing software package
- Experience using 3D painting software such as ‘Mari’ and/or Substance Painter
- Experience scripting in Python
- An interest and ability in lighting.
- A passion for making beautiful looking CG objects, creatures and environments
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Strong technical and visual skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and problem solve
Due to security reasons please do not include any links to Dropbox or Google Docs.
For more information about Working Holiday Visas and company sponsored visas please go to our FAQ page.