Are you looking to coordinate and support a team of software engineers at a world-class animation and visual FX studio? The successful candidate will join our Sydney team and help ensure that the software development process is running smoothly, even in the midst of high production pressure. This challenging position hinges on your strong communication skills and attention to detail, while delivering the satisfaction of contributing to the overall success of our slate of animated feature films.
What you’ll get to do:
- Become a critical participant in the software development process
- Support development teams as they plan and execute their sprints
- Communicate departmental outcomes within the team and to the company at large
- Monitor issue tracking systems and helping the teams prioritise their efforts
- Flag exceptions or impacts and liaise with stakeholders
- Prepare reports for management
- Occasionally assist with new show set-up and wind-down processes
- Collaborate with your counterparts in our Vancouver studio
What you’ll bring:
- 2+ years coordinating a team in a high-pressure environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A solid understanding of the software development life-cycle
- Demonstrated experience working with schedules and deadlines
- Good problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience with tools such as Jira, Project, Excel
- Previous experience working with issue tracking systems
What you’ll need to include in your application:
- A cover letter
- Current CV/resume
Due to security reasons please do not include any links to Dropbox or Google Docs.
Please apply if you are eligible to work permanently in Australia.