Are you a Software Developer interested in joining our core R&D group to develop and enhance our proprietary rendering software (Glimpse); including our state-of-the-art rendering engine, shading system, and scene representation? If the answer is yes, then read on!
For more information on Glimpse
What you’ll get to do:
- Work alongside some of the best artists and developers in the world applying your technical skills to create new tools and techniques for generating highly realistic imagery
- Work in a small but focused group, close to end users
- See the results of your effort up on the screen
What you bring:
- 5+ years’ experience developing 3D rendering software using C++ in high performance computing environments
- Strong mathematical skills and familiarity with numerical methods, probability and statistics used for rendering such as Monte Carlo integration and importance sampling
- A talent and passion for optimisation and a working knowledge of efficient spatial data structures
- A thorough understanding of light transport and global illumination techniques
- You may have knowledge or experience developing shading or raytracing algorithms on massively parallel architectures such as GPUs.
- Working knowledge of shading technologies such as RSL, OSL, GLSL
- An ability to work in a challenging environment, take direction and possess good communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Mathematics, Physics or Engineering, or equivalent professional experience
- Willingness to work in a highly dynamic production environment and collaborate with artistic staff
- You may have a background in film, animation, television, visualization or games
What you’ll need to include in your application:
- Your resume/CV
- You may also give links to relevant websites that might demonstrate your work either as code or as a visual example of the results of your code.
Due to security reasons please do not include any links to Dropbox or Google Docs.
For more information about Working Holiday Visas and company sponsored visas please go to our FAQ page.