Are you a storyboard artist who enjoys working with other artists? Our Sydney studio is looking for digital artists to help us within the story team onsite.
These roles will start as soon as possible.
What you’ll get to do:
Work collaboratively within the story team to visualise the film and help develop story ideas, receiving feedback and guidance from our Head of Story.
What you bring:
- A strong portfolio that displays excellent drawing skills and ability to adapt styles; and a strong sense of design, layout, composition and sequential drawing.
- An understanding of storytelling and structure, coupled with a strong interest and passion for the film/animation industry.
- Experience in 2D character animation and/or acting would be an advantage.
- The ability to work independently and within a team structure.
- Ability to take direction and feedback and be prepared to make changes as required.
- Thorough knowledge of Photoshop and ideally a knowledge of Storyboard Pro; or a willingness to learn!
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude!
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to multi-task and proritise.
- The ability to work to deadlines.
- A tertiary qualification in a related field would also be an asset or storyboarding experience.
What you’ll need to include on your application:
A strong portfolio that displays excellent drawing skills and ability to adapt styles; and a strong sense of design, layout, composition and sequential drawing.
Due to the start time frame we encourage people who are Australian citizens/PR or who are eligible for a Working Holiday Visa to apply.
Due to security reasons please do not include any links to Dropbox or Google Docs.
For more information about Working Holiday Visas and company sponsored visas please go to our FAQ page.