Are you a Support Analyst committed to providing an exemplary level of customer service? Then read on!
This position is responsible for supporting and maintaining the company’s IT systems and networks and for providing efficient desktop/laptop support to all business users. The Support Analyst installs and configures computer systems, diagnoses hardware and software faults and solves technical and application problems.
Central to the position will be the passion for learning new skills and broadening your knowledge of technologies. You must have a can-do attitude, excellent attention to detail, be a strong communicator at all levels and have a calm attitude with the ability to thrive within a team environment.
What you’ll get to do:
- Install and configure computer systems, diagnose hardware and software faults and solve technical and application problems associated with digital production equipment workflows
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Assist in the maintenance of IT services to all Animal Logic staff, ensuring that they run effectively and issues are repaired
- Respond to problems promptly, escalating issues where necessary to senior staff
- Setting up and disabling users’ accounts and profiles
- Responds to issues associated with production and IT infrastructure
- Support overall technical goals in partnership with software, R&D and production groups
- Communicate with the team and other departments for any IT support related issues
- Sharing all acquired knowledge concerning problem resolutions
- Prepare equipment for deployment to client locations, including rebuilding, testing, cleaning and packing
- Provides physical support for the movement of equipment around the facility
- Provide support to external clients as required
- Occasional after hours and weekend support available is also required
What you bring:
- 2+ years’ experience working in a Support Engineer role or similar
- Experience with Linux (Centos or RHEL), Windows and MacOS operating systems
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, SQL Server & Exchange Server, Linux/Unix servers, VMware, & IP telephone systems
- Experience supporting Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Cloud and financial systems
- Experience with AV Systems and connections, video conferencing systems
- Windows packaging and deployment experience
- Experience in supporting complex Networking environments
- Knowledge of techniques, materials and equipment used in the production of digital media (ie. Avid)
- Demonstrated ability to identify faults and find solutions with IT equipment
- Ability to operate autonomously with a strong sense of personal responsibility for task completion
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and adapt to new processes
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and problem solve
- Strong sense of client service and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to convert documentation to plain English
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related field or an equivalent level of competence obtained through experience, education and/or training
- Experience working within an Entertainment/Media industry is desirable
Please apply if you are eligible to work in Australia.
Due to security reasons please do not include any links to Dropbox or Google Docs.