Animal Logic – the studio that brought you The LEGO Movie – is looking for a Administrative Assistant to join our global Technology team, based in our Vancouver studio.
Reporting to the R&D Operations Manager, this role will provide support to the R&D, IT and Production Technology departments in a very dynamic environment.
What you’ll get to do:
- Responsible for calendar management, interacting with a local and global team of management, technical staff and coordinators
- Facilitate internal and external communication for the department
- Monitor incoming help requests for the R&D department ensuring adequate response times are adhered to and communication flow is maintained
- Coordinate global meetings and communicate meeting outcomes
- Track all leave requests and attendance for R&D; collate forms and reports and distribute to management and finance
- Support the Sydney team by managing timesheets, leave requests and department activities
What you bring:
- Previous experience assisting a team or an office in a high pressure environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A proactive approach to communication and customer care
- Previous experience working with issue tracking systems
- Demonstrated experience working with schedules and deadlines
- Ability to problem solve in a fast paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
Please apply if you are eligible to work in Canada.
Due to security reasons please do not include any links to Dropbox or Google Docs.