Are you a Tracking Artist interested in working on Peter Rabbit 2? We are looking for Trackers who are available in March.
What you’ll get to do:
- Use reference photos and lidar scans to track live action plates to provide accurate cameras to the 3D teams.
- Object track animated props in the plates to help integrate CG elements.
- Process lens grids to provide detailed distortion maps vis 3D Equalizer.
- Use your skills to build various geo environments and props to aid the modelling dept.
- Provide CG sets and extensions.
What you bring:
- A minimum of 2 years tracking/matchmove experience.
- Production experience with 3D Equalizer and Maya.
- Understanding of real world cameras.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to work to deadlines.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to multi-task, prioritize and problem solve.
The following would be considered a bonus
- Scripting experience
- Feature film experience
- Ability to model basic geometry for scene reconstruction and to aid tracking
What you’ll need to include on your application:
A demo reel that showcases:
- Object and body tracking and/or final shots
Due to security reasons please do not include any links to Dropbox or Google Docs.
For more information about Working Holiday Visas and company sponsored visas please go to our FAQ page.