Are you an Ziva or muscle simualtion Artist who has a good level of shot production experience and the ability to complete shots to a high quality? We have Ziva muscle simulation roles available from June.
What you’ll get to do:
- Develop and testing Ziva workflows and/or pipeline methodologies pertaining to Character fx .
- Deliver shot Ziva simulations to the highest standard.
- Provide multiple creative solutions as per the creative requirements of a sequence or shot.
- Communicate with the VFX supervisor and Character Fx supervision team in dallies session, clearly describing the creative options, processes and potential issues
- Create Ziva setups for simulation and procedural animation.
- Assist with the development of prototypes/examples that clearly demonstrate the creative requirements of the production then assist in the development and dissemination of workflows based on these examples.
- Identify problems, help debug issues and contribute to the improvement of the Skin Finalling / Character Fx pipeline through clear communication.
What you bring:
- 3 + years’ experience on feature films, TV and/or animated features
- 1 + years’ experience in Ziva including usage of:
- muscle simulation
- fat/fascia simulation
- surface/skin simulation
- cache blending
- Ability to build, develop and improve Ziva setups.
- Experience in character finalling
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment.
- Excellence in problem solving and balancing quick turnaround with long term quality.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to efficiently organise and prioritise work across multiple areas.
- python scripting and USD experience a bonus
Due to security reasons please do not include any links to Dropbox or Google Docs.
For more information about Working Holiday Visas and company sponsored visas please go to our FAQ page.